Hello, and welcome to https://www.kaysnyderattorney.com! The https://www.kaysnyderattorney.com website is an Lead Generation website designed and maintained by The Ad Company LLC for attorney Kay Snyder to provide a resource for users to find valuable information on family law. Kay Snyder is a family law attorney receiving leads from this property for the purposes of gaining new customers.
We reserve the right, at any given time, to:
- alter this website, including removing or discontinuing any information, services, or other features of the website we see fit; or
- terminate your access of/to this website
SERVICES. Here at The Ad COMPANY, we are committed to making your entire website experience a positive one. There is no registration to use this websites services as a user.
- No Guarantees or Endorsements. We do not take steps to examine the credentials of the attorney. We do not guarantee the skills or representation of the attorney or the quality of the representation that he or she may perform, if you choose to retain their services. The Ad Company does not endorse or recommend any attorney or the services he or she may provide. It is your responsibility to do your own “due diligence” when choosing an attorney and to enter into a direct contract or otherwise reach agreement with a attorney. We do not guarantee or warrant any attorney’s quality, job performance, or the outcome of the services performed. The attorney is not an employee or agent of The Ad Company, nor is The Ad Company an agent of the attorney.
- No Contracting from The Ad Company Website. To contract with the attorney, you must work directly with them. The Ad Company does not perform, and is not responsible for, any of the services requested by you in your communication with them directly. Your rights under contracts you enter into with attorney’s are governed by the terms of such contracts and by applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws.
- Damages or Claims. Should you have a dispute with any attorney, you must address the dispute(s) with said attorney directly. YOU HEREBY AGREE TO RELEASE The Ad Company (AND OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AFFILIATES, PARENT COMPANY, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS) FROM ANY DAMAGES OR CLAIMS (INCLUDING CONSEQUENTIAL AND INCIDENTAL DAMAGES) OF EVERY KIND OR NATURE, SUSPECTED AND UNSUSPECTED, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, AND DISCLOSED OR UNDISCLOSED, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH SUCH DISPUTES AND YOUR DEALINGS WITH ATTORNEYS.
USE OF The Ad Company WEBSITE & PROHIBITED USES. By using The Ad Company website and services, you acknowledge your use is for personal use, not for advertising purposes. You may not use The Ad Company website to solicit the listed attorney, or for other purposes not considered in this document. You also acknowledge a violation of the before mentioned, could result in significant damages, and you also agree you are responsible to The Ad Company for any, and all, such damages, and will compensate The Ad Company in the event of any third party claims against The Ad Company based on or arising from your violation of the previously mentioned. We reserve the right to revoke your access to any The Ad Company services at any given time. All information about attorney is highly confidential and for your personal use only. If it is determined or suspected by The Ad Company in its sole discretion that you are misusing or attempting to misuse the The Ad Company services, or are using or attempting to use them for any inappropriate or non-personal use, including, but not limited to, activities such as hacking, scraping content, infiltrating, fraud, advertising, jamming or spamming, The Ad Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to immediately terminate your access without notice and to initiate, without notice, appropriate legal actions or proceedings to seek appropriate remedies and/or damages, including, but not limited to, lost revenue, repairs, legal fees, costs and expenses, and to seek injunctions or other equitable remedies.
DISPUTE RESOLUTION. We do not guarantee any work performed by any listed attorney, and we have no obligation to you with regard to your relationship with a attorney. Any disputes arising with any attorney must be resolved through your own efforts based on your local laws and ordinances.
NOTICE SPECIFIC TO DOCUMENTS & INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE. Authorization to use documents including, but not limited to, press releases, data-sheets, content, informational items, and FAQs from The Ad Company server (“Server”) is granted, provided (1) the below copyright notice is clear in all copies and both the copyright notice and this permission notice are clear, (2) use of these documents from the website are for your information and non-commercial or personal use only and will not be copied or posted on any network computer or broadcast in media platforms, and (3) no alterations of documents are made. Educational institutions (K-12, universities, and state community colleges) may download, use, and reproduce the documents for distribution in the classroom. Distribution for outside of the classroom requires written permission from The Ad Company. Any other purposes are explicitly prohibited by law, and may result in serious criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Documents discussed above do not also include the design/layout of the The Ad Company. Components of the The Ad Company are kept safe by trade dress, trademark, unfair competition, and other laws and may not be copied in whole or in part. No logo, graphic, sound, or image from The Ad Company website may be copied unless given direct permission from The Ad Company.
The Ad Company AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES ABOUT THE SUITABILITY OF THE INFORMATION IN THE DOCUMENTS AND GRAPHICS PUBLISHED ON THIS SERVER. ALL DOCUMENTS AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY. The Ad Company AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. THE DOCUMENTS AND GRAPHICS PUBLISHED ON THE The Ad Company WEBSITE COULD INCLUDE TECHNICAL AND TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS – CHANGES ARE REGULARLY ADDED TO THE WEBSITE. The Ad Company AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE PRODUCT(S) AND/OR THE PROGRAM(S) DESCRIBED ABOVE AT ANY GIVEN TIME.
DISCLAIMER. The Ad Company EXPLICITLY DENIES ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, OR IMPLIED RELATING TO THE SCREENING PROCESS, CRITERIA, PROCEDURES, OR INFORMATION ACQUIRED OR PRESENTED IN THE SCREENING PROCESS OR DISCLOSURES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED, TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE, OR THE SCREENING OR VERIFICATION PROCEDURES OR STANDARDS ARE SUFFICIENT OR THE INFORMATION RECEIVED IN THESE SCREENING OR VERIFICATION PROCEDURES IS ACCURATE, TIMELY OR FREE OF ERRORS. RATINGS & REVIEWS ARE NOT ENDORSED BY The Ad Company.
ARTICLES & OTHER CONTENT: The Ad Company provides users with content relating to family law. Such Articles are provided “As-Is”, without any warranties or representations, and you assume all responsibility for your use of such Articles. You understand and agree the Articles do not provide advice, and these Articles are no substitute for the advice of an attorney.
NOT FOR USE BY CHILDREN UNDER 13. You affirm you are over the age of 13. The Ad Company is not intended for children under the age of 13.
GENERAL PROVISIONS. You agree The Ad Company’s services are provided to you on an “AS IS” basis without any warranty. The Ad Company’s sole obligation to you or any third-party for any claim arising out of your use of the The Ad Company services is you are free to discontinue your use of The Ad Company at any given time.
EXCEPT AS EXPLICITLY STATED HERE, The Ad Company EXPLICITLY DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND YOU AGREE The Ad Company SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING LOST PROFIT), EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES (EVEN IF The Ad Company HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES) ARISING OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT OR ANY CONSEQUENCES WHICH FLOW FROM IT. SOME STATES AND PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON OR EXCLUSION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. IN SUCH STATES AND PROVINCES, THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Last updated on May 21, 2019.